1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,100 Posts
I saved it cause it came on to late here. So im watching it now

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Fish or Die, thats what I keep telling my cardiologist, he tells me I should at least get a PLB.
How bout "Fish & Die!" That's how I want to go some day. Be fishing along and catch my PB Snook or Permit, take a pic, release her, watch her swim away perfecly unharm. Then tell the good Lord "I'm ready now....." and then keel over and let Him take me right then and there! :rolleyes:

I'm not ready tho..... Not yet! Too many fish still, so little time! :cool:

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,100 Posts
Just watched it . They went through jungle and rivers in dug outs for days and found a stream full of golden Durado

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,511 Posts
Cool show. Really nice to see the focus on fly fishing for a broader audience.

I've met Brian and Jay here in the Tampa area. Brian's team during the SWC Classic bumped my partner and I out of the money from #3 to #4 when they matched our redfish and topped our snook.

Their ties to Skinny Water Culture (a Tampa fly community staple) is evident in the show.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,511 Posts
more about the journey than the fishing.
Yup...fly fishing has taken me to some exotic locations like Hawaii, Alaska, Scotland, and soon British Columbia. I'm lucky enough to live near the Everglades and other Florida destinations.

I've caught fish on every exotic trip. But I've found that the journey and the destination are absolutely the best part of it ...

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I watched it the other night while feeding my kids. It came on and I was like wtf those are the SWC guys, what's this? First thoughts are it's one of the better fishing shows going today. They didn't overtly try to sell me anything, which was nice. Has anybody seen that show, I forget the name, with the two guys fishing the panhandle? It's a weekly infomercial for Panama City Beach. I hate that show with a passion...my two year old loves it for some reason.

·
Lip Ripper
1,715 Posts
Whatever happened to the original show that was on animal planet like 2 years ago?hope we don’t have to wait another 2 for the next one

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,100 Posts

This also looks cool and is along the same lines although probably slightly less extreme. Still jungle and tarpon are two words that you put together and they equal awesome time.
Great video
Hope I don’t have to go to Costa Rica to catch my first poon on fly

·
Fly-By-Night
3,176 Posts
I watched it the other night while feeding my kids. It came on and I was like wtf those are the SWC guys, what's this? First thoughts are it's one of the better fishing shows going today. They didn't overtly try to sell me anything, which was nice. Has anybody seen that show, I forget the name, with the two guys fishing the panhandle? It's a weekly infomercial for Panama City Beach. I hate that show with a passion...my two year old loves it for some reason.
You might hate it, but I guarantee you don't hate it as much as we do living up here. I want them to "keep their ugly gold bricking asses out of my beach community".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts