Fish-N-Mate beach cart senior ????

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Flyline, May 12, 2010.

1. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

My Family and I loved go out on the beach and went surf fishing all the time . Got hooked catch some blues, whitnings, pomanos, sharks, and black drum from the beach.  I'm tired make 4-6 trips to bring my surf fishing poles, coolers, bait bucket, PCV rod holders and blah blah until I'm out of breath and drank 2-3 beers in one hour. I found a guy carry a Fish-n-mate surf beach cart with chitload on the cart. so I end up bought one from Cabelas for $219.99 for a Fish-N-Mate beach cart so I'm hoping it will make it easy for me to move on one trip to the surf fishing spot.

anybody owns any of them and how you like it?

thanks

2. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

I was going to get one just to fish the jeddi but the price was out of my range. So if you ever get tired of it and want to sel it used let me know......

For know I have an old golf buggie that works ok just not with live well or cooler.

3. flyfisheraa573

flyfisheraa573 Well-Known Member

I can see where it would be useful...but why not just get one of these

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200347313_200347313?cm_ven=Aggregates&cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=Gifts%2C%20Gadgets%20%2B%20Toys%3EKids%20Toys&cm_ite=143399?ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=143399

wouldn't they work about the same? or would the wheels get bogged down in the sand?

4. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

That looks like it would work...good find. and you beat bret to it...

5. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

that's not too bad for the price but it can lead some serious rust problems.

my big fish-n-mate should be arrive on Tuesday then I will report back with a review. Mine comes with all stainless steel bearings, s.s hardware, and welded aluminum framing and will not show any signs of rest. also has a better features too! :)

6. flyfisheraa573

flyfisheraa573 Well-Known Member