Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m Hey everyone,

So little background - I’ve been looking for a boat for like 4-5 years now. Every time I thought I said I would get one something would happen. Not to long ago found a 16’ Mitchell that was like 4hrs away from me and decided take a look at it. I don’t consider it a micro skiff, has so much space for it size. Boat need some work and I will be ripping out all the electrical this weekends and maybe cutting a hole in on the front deck to see if I can use it as storage or if they have the old gas thank there’s. Here some pictures. Don’t want to do crazy amount of work to it. Really just want to use it as a boat I can learn most the basic and find some good fishing spot in and around the keys. Will keep you guys updated.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, my brother wants to make it one of these show boats but here in Miami if you don’t have a 30’ cc with 3 350hp no one even looks at you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I was taking everything off the console I realized how many holes that old console had. After searching the old interweb found one just like mine that looked much cleaner. started do all the wiring while the console is out the boat, Best part is i get to do it indoor with the A/C running. Came out pretty good, enjoy

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts