Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all, I'm Mike from Texas. I recently completed an FS18 Build and had documented that build over on the Bateau2 Builder Forum (Mikem59 over there). I frequently lurked this forum for info and inspiration, needless to say, a lot of amazing information and boat builds documented over here on this forum.

This was my first ever build and was an awesome experience. When I say completed, I still need to install a rub rail, and have a local gentleman doing a poling and casting platform for my build. Also need some cleats, push pole holder, and a push pole caddy. In the meantime, so looking forward to getting out and running my FS18 in some Texas and Louisiana marsh.

And, sorry it took so long to join this forum. I'll certainly be visiting and hope I can offer some worthwhile advice and comments.

And, here's a photo of my build.
View media item 1699

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Roninrus1! What type of "Microskiff" do you run? I've noticed from over on the Bateau forum there are a number of FS18 Builds in Texas and 2 in the making currently.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your boat :D I bet you are super impatient waiting to get on the water lol I know I would be! Idk why but your pic didn't show up for me?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts