Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2013 maverick hpx-v 18, 2017 Pathfinder 2200 tournament
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 maverick HPX18 115HP w/ 108hrs all freshwater. Never seen salt. Been looking for a year and a half. Found this one in Lyme, Connecticut and couldn’t miss out on the deal of a lifetime. Welcome home black pearl.
Boat trailer Boat Wheel Watercraft Tire

Tire Wheel Boat trailer Cloud Sky

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good looking ride!!
Guy told me the same about an engine I bought for my skiff, he was proud and leaning hard on the “it’s never seen saltwater” during our negotiations. He seemed kinda deflated when I told him, “it’d never see freshwater again if bought it” 😂
Almost feel bad for it being permanently in the saltwater… might have to take it up to dade county to get some peacocks in the boat. Get er back in freshwater.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What year is that 115 ? Sweet boat great find !👍
Also how did you close the deal thats quite a drive ? Have it shipped ?just asking cause ive seen several i would have like to own,but to far to drive for me,so wondering what others have done!
115 is a 2013 same as the boat. Got the boat surveyed before purchase from a guy across the state so he had no relation to the dealer. Purchased once he gave the all clear. Then found a guy from california that was in Connecticut that could drive it down for $1500 all in. I’d recommend buying them up north. Most boats kept in a temp controlled barns. This boat had been sitting in a AC/ heated barn the last 9 years.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,404 Posts
Congrats man. Glad she went to a fellow member. I was considering buying after regretting selling my same year 2013. My recommendation is to make her yours and don’t sell her!

·
Registered
91 Posts
115 is a 2013 same as the boat. Got the boat surveyed before purchase from a guy across the state so he had no relation to the dealer. Purchased once he gave the all clear. Then found a guy from california that was in Connecticut that could drive it down for $1500 all in. I’d recommend buying them up north. Most boats kept in a temp controlled barns. This boat had been sitting in a AC/ heated barn the last 9 years.
Beautiful boat, congrats!
Not sure what you mean about temperature controlled barns though. Maybe at dealers? Most guys I know up here don't have that, their boats are just outside.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts