SOLD/EXPIRED Fin & Feather

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Capt._Dave22, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Capt._Dave22

Capt._Dave22 I Love microskiff.com!

1997 Fin & Feather.  2013 Yamaha 25hp Fourstroke W Warranty, bobs jack plate, stick it anchor, brand new minn kota 55lb Riptide.  Sid Console complete restoration in 2012.  Asking $7,000 OBO.  [​IMG][/URL][/img][​IMG][/URL]][/img]

Dave
    239-822-7349
    Davidschuman3@allstate.com

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Got a soft spot for the F&F Here ya go..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Capt._Dave22

Thanks I was having a heck of a time with the pics! I know I will miss her when I sell her but I have so many boats shes not getting the use she needs. That darn motors not even broke in! :'(

4. Dpack10

Dpack10 Well-Known Member

That thing is awesome

5. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

Very clean, good looking rig.

6. Jacob_Johnson

Jacob_Johnson Well-Known Member

Sweet looking rig! If only I had the money right now :( you're even in Fort Myers (zip code at least)

7. Sean_Schlobohm

Sean_Schlobohm I Love microskiff.com!

How skinny do those boats get?

8. jdpber1

jdpber1 Well-Known Member

Do you have some dimensions? Transom, beam, loa, decks?

9. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

If it helps any:
    16' long
    Floats as skinny as you would ever need
    Very stable
    These are cool boats. Not many left so to see one in this condition and not sitting on the side of someone's house rotting away is a good find..

10. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

I almost bought one of these a while back. It was a center console. And was kinda too busy for my taste. I have always been a fan of em. My bud had tiller one in GA a long time ago. They are great little boats. But this is by far the best one I have ever seen! And I have never ever seen a side console. Did you mod this from a tiller? Or is it factory? Also where do you put your rods?

11. Capt._Dave22

The boat started off as a center console. We made the side console. Im trying to get the darn photos uploaded to photo bucket. I will get measurements requested tonight. As for rod holders I removed the factory ones and have not reinstalled any. If I have put an HOUR on the outboard Id be suprised. Ran it around a fresh water lake and did some bass fishing, also ran the pirate harbor bar a few times. I just have one to many boats and dont want it to sit and not be appreciated. The boat is located in Cape Coral.

12. Capt._Dave22

Sorry I havent replied to questions or emails quickly. Best way to contact me is phone. Text or call. Can show the boat Friday-Sunday. Thanks! 239-822-7349 Dave

13. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

What is the hull weight on these? Seems they are kinda hefty if I remember correctly. Also is that Baystar hydro steering I see on there? You didn't mention that in the add.

14. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

anyone considering a lt25 gheenoe has got to see this boat. they float in spit and can cut thru a wake like nobodies business :D solid as well as the liner stiffens the boat nicely :cool: I've got a 99 with a tiller and shes a fish catchin machine if ever I saw one. good luck with the sale the new owners gonna love it as for me though.... I jokingly kid to my wife that when I die they'll have to dig a hole 16' long to bury me in mine ;)

15. rw29914

rw29914 I Love microskiff.com!

Ditto what Southbound said....great little boats and the liner models do stiffen the boat up ...great ride too and perfect match with a 25hp...I sold my 2008 a while back and would have missed it but fell into a deal on a 18' Gladesmen to replace the F&F and haven't looked back since

16. rw29914

Capt. Dave - one of the best looking F&F boats that I have ever seen - great job on the restoration. I like the side console & love the jackplate & hydraulic steering!!

17. Capt._Dave22

Yes that is a bay star hydro steering on the boat.  As for the hull weight Im not really sure.  Southboundchicken and Finandfeather may no better then me.  I followed their post on here when I first got this boat.  I appreciate the kind words guys!  I know Im going to kick myself when I sell her but I have 5 other boats!  ;D

18. rw29914

according to the F&F brochure from 1996 the hull weight (dry) on the 16' was 230 pounds

19. Capt._Dave22

Fin thank you! I appreciate your help!

20. Capt._Dave22

On board charger also included.