SOLD/EXPIRED fin and feather

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by marshman, Jun 15, 2011.

1. marshman

marshman just try to follow me....i dare ya...

not mine but it applies here...the title line has 2700...

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/lpca/index.php?section=classifieds&event=view&action=single_ad&id=298477

2. rw29914

rw29914 I Love microskiff.com!

Seems like a good price but this all depends on the severity of the cracks and hull condition. Appears the "front" crack is to the left of the trolling motor prop...looks bad...I cannot comment on this Fin & Feather but there is no "thin" fiberglass on the deck of my 98' F&F...I've owned mine since I had it built and there are no issues with stress cracks, only normal hairline gel coat cracks that you see on any boat. Overall, these were very well built skiffs but production ended around 1999.

3. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

is this just like your rig f&f ??? mines a little wider at the back and like this guy i also had stress cracks in the decks, some areas had previously been re-supported and a few other areas i still need to do but all in all its been a great boat and the cracks can be dealt with :cool: looks like a real decent price if its $2700.00 he's asking

4. rw29914

rw29914 I Love microskiff.com!

Southbound, yes this is the exact same hull as mine however I have the tiller version.