Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of fun for the kids....including fly casting, fishing, etc. Free event. Blast & Cast Ministry will be there working with youth fishing and encourage all to come out.

https://www.familyoutdoorexpo.org/event-map/

Best,
Matt

Reactions: Mattlow

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m taking my son to this for sure.
Bummer. I was there trying to help kiddos catch perch in the rain and would have been great to meet you. The rain pretty much shut it down by 3pm and they closed all the outdoor activities early (had some covered, outdoor stuff still going).

Matt

Reactions: Smackdaddy53

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
10,261 Posts
Bummer. I was there trying to help kiddos catch perch in the rain and would have been great to meet you. The rain pretty much shut it down by 3pm and they closed all the outdoor activities early (had some covered, outdoor stuff still going).

Matt
We were trying to catch a perch too. I let him ride a horse, play on the playground and hung out with the cane poles and went home. There were too many people to wait in line for 20-30 minutes to do one activity. It was a great event, it’s just hard to keep a 4 year old happy waiting in lines too long.
A8A2306C-81C1-4EBC-BD04-9C8AE888C12F.jpeg

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It wasn't raining in your foto so that must have been before the bottom fell out at about 2pm:-(

Reactions: Smackdaddy53
1 - 10 of 10 Posts