Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exceptional Gear all in like new or better condition and owned and used by me as the original owner.

During Corona I have updated some of my gear and cleared out some exceptional rods and reels that I just don't use as much anymore. Rods will be shipped for 30 dollars UPS and Reels will be shipped for 15. I am happy to sell in bulk or to work with you for a pick up in the area of my South Miami Home.

All serious offers will be responded too though gear has been Priced to sell but not to negotiate.

Orvis Hydros II large arbor Fly Reel. Black. Pairs perfectly with a 4 or 5 weight fly rod. Fully sealed drag great for salt or fresh. Catch those baby tarpon and P's at a very affordable price point for a reel of these features and quality. New in Box with backing. Received as a gift and never used.
D743A608-25F4-4CFF-9843-EBCA9F888E44_1_201_a.jpeg
$200.

Shimano Curado 200 DHSV
6 BB 7.01 High speed Plug reel. MADE IN JAPAN. This is the one you want. This reel has accompanied me on trips to the NE for blues and stripers, caught Tarpon, snook and reds all over the glades and conquered the mighty Peacock on at least one trip to the Amazon. The reel comes spooled with Power Pro, casts like a dream burns lures back at a break neck pace, and can put a fish on the drag like nobody else. Reel price $220.00 Fish Catching Karma - included with Purchase

St. Croix Tidemaster Plug Rod (Travel) this 3 piece rod accompanied the Curado on many adventures and never backed down. Rated at 7 feet with medium Power and a fast action she cast 3/8 to 3/4 oz lures with ease and handled 8-17 lb test line. She comes with a lure keeper and her own case. Beautiful Green color and cork grips patinated with use. $200.00

St. Croix Tidemaster Spin Rod (
Travel) The sister to my plug rod this 3 piece spinning rod was always by my side and made numerous trips to the West Coast, Wyoming, Up North, Down South and numerous parts unknown. You packing fly rods for the Bahamas. Take her too on a windy day you'll be glad you did. She fits just like a 4 piece fly rod. She's an extremely versatile rod and a constant companion in the fresh and salt water areas of South Florida and the islands. She comes with her own case and is Rated at 7 feet medium lite power and fast action. She used 9-14 lb line and could cast 1/8 to 1/2 oz lures making her as ideal for bonefish on a wife jig as big bass on a rattletrap. Cork Grips look great and show Patina from her outstanding fishiness. $200

Offshore Angler/ Bass Pro Shops Ocean Master (travel) 3 piece Plug Rod.
At 7 feet long and rated from 5/8 to 2.5 oz lures, Hawg bass in the lilies feared her and voracious peacocks in the Amazon knew her name. On her first cast in Columbia this year she nailed an 11 lb Peacock on a Woodchopper. When I returned I had some custom travel rods commissioned using her as the model which is the only reason she is up for sale after one trips use. She was a medium Heavy power and worked best with 12-20 lb line. A deep blue color with exceptional cork grips and a foam but she was ready to fight in style and comfort. $150.00

I was having trouble loading the photos for the Curado and one of the travel plug rods. It must not want to be sold! feel free to DM me or email [email protected] with any questions you may have. I much prefer to sell thru the forum than on eBay and keep it local if possible. Let's make a deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts