Economic Crisis

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by paint it black, Oct 4, 2008.

1. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

If you have the time, I would suggest you watch this video. I Googled several things stated in this video and they were right. To my knowledge, nothing was edited for the sake of the video. I found this video very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw3no2A4

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Viral internet politics. [smiley=thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif] We have entered silly season with the economy and the election. Avoid the hype, go fishing and vote your conscious.

3. galleta_loco

galleta_loco Well-Known Member

The same [smiley=pirate.gif] [smiley=pirate1.gif] that broke it turn around and jam the bailout up our wazoo.Welcome to Amerika comrad [smiley=titanic.gif]

4. cal1320

cal1320 Well-Known Member

They are all crooks. Would you spend 85 million dollars for a $400,000 a year job? After 8 years in office you've earned 3.2 million. Way short of your cost. Oh wait, you had no cost. Total strangers gave you money so you could have a job. That was really thoughtful of them. And they say there are no more nice people. ;)

5. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

just politics, each side spins it the wya they want to.  I now I am not voting for a muslim wanna be though.
     [smiley=anim_sniper2.gif] [smiley=haggle.gif] [smiley=bigun2.gif]

6. snooknreds2

snooknreds2 Well-Known Member

WOW we agree ;D