Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
I Love BEER!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they got the hull skinned with chop this am. also got the strakes wetted in. it will be loaded with glass tomorrow and infused on friday. ill be there friday to take a ton more pics...

·
Living & Dying in 3/4 Time
2,558 Posts
'bout damn time Nate! ;D What power did you decide on?

·
Registered
36 Posts
i saw a guy trailering one on the turnpike couple of days ago on the way to work. that is one sexy boat. looks like it could do some damage on the flats.

·
I Love BEER!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. They are sweet aren't they? She'll have all the bells and whistles with the exception of a poling platform and casting platform.

·
I Love BEER!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
loading the vantage

TJ setting the stringer system in

tanner loading the flow media

sealing the bag

resin flowing under the bag. infusion has begun!!

resin filling the core

kevin fenn overlooking the infusion.

the crew and i.

my wife was a trooper. we were there ALL day.

id like to say a BIG thank you to TJ and Tanner for staying late on a friday to make sure my vantage got infused before the weekend!!!

·
working for the rewards...
561 Posts
This is a cool thread. Congrats on purchasing one of the most versatile flats boats ;) available today.
[smiley=1-thumbsup1.gif]

·
I Love microskiff.com!
723 Posts
Very cool to see the process. Keep it coming. And yes, I think you owe your wife a nice evening out on the town. ;)

·
I Love BEER!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
right now im balls tight on my budget till i get the boat. after that the only evening shes gettin out is an evening on the new boat.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
723 Posts
Dude! I can see where this is going! [smiley=titanic.gif] J/K Looking forward to seeing more build and the finished product.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Thanks. They are sweet aren't they? She'll have all the bells and whistles with the exception of a poling platform and casting platform.
The word "sweet" is an understatement! Man, you are killing me with these pictures. I'm gonna die of envy!  ;)

That's real cool of them to ramp up production on your boat like that!

·
I Love BEER!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the liner was skinned today. next step is infusion on it. im not sure but the deck should be sprayed any day now.....

1 - 20 of 95 Posts