SOLD/EXPIRED ECC Gladesmen for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by frankwimbish, Sep 12, 2007.

1. frankwimbish

frankwimbish Well-Known Member

Too many boats, one's got to go. : Upgrades include: Aluminum trailer with break away tongue, Polished Wheel Rims, Grab Bar with GPS mount, Lowrance LMS334C GPS/Finder-Gulf Coast Chip, LED Gunnel Lights, Front Casting Platform, 50 Qt Ultra Cool Ice Box, Sea Dek on poling platform/casting platform/ice box/cockpit floor. Poling Platform includes Lean bar w/Cushion, Line-X on front bow, Spray Rails, Trolling Motor wiring package, 2 Rod Holders on poling platform. 2005 15Hp 2stroke w/electric start and handle extension, 3 blade Stainless Steel Prop, Polished Trim Tabs. This is the ultimate Gladesmen in mint condition for $11,000.

2. pinfish

pinfish Guest

Dam son!You do have the ultimate Gladesmen!!!Goodluck

3. jbuch1

jbuch1 Well-Known Member

Frank,
    You just bought that thing what 6-8 months ago.
    Did you figure out the prop combination?
    It truly is an amazing boat.
    Kevin

4. john

john Well-Known Member

Sound's sweet. Do you by chance have any recent photo's of the boat?

5. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

did you buy it new or used?

6. frankwimbish

Kevin, I hope I have figured out the prop problem, since you are suppose to be sending me a new one (check has been cashed, I assume it is on the way).

Like I said, I have too many boats, and am in the middle of building a NEW camp in Port O'Connor, TX.

Seems to be a great boat. Just never enough power (or too much Prop Pitch). May be the prop, hell I don't know.

I do know that alot of people like em. So since I already have a fly fishing boat....you all could steal this one from me....or I could just keep it.

I do like it for fishing lonsome.

Anyway, my Mitzi has completely been re-done and I am moving forward.

Thanks,

frankwimbish@yahoo.com

7. frankwimbish

Oh yeah. I do have some great pictures. Just have not taken the time to figure out how to post em'

PM me and I wil forward.

Thanks.

FMW

8. frankwimbish

Sorry Kevin @ ECC...I thought it was you! Anyway, to answer the question the prop is on the way and suppose to fix the "slowness".