Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Not sure where to post this but thought some of you MicroSkiffers would digg this Caimen that left the shop this week...
http://vimeo.com/33928704
Tight Lines and Happy Holidays!
Kevin

·
Paddling away...
6,482 Posts
Looks sweet! There seems to be an issue with the audio.

·
Registered
141 Posts
[edit]This section is also for any business to post their warez. Posts are limited to 1 (one) product per topic. You must supply the following in order to post a for sale topic;

Business Name
Business Contact Person for this sale
Address
Phone Number
Email address
Website (if applicable)
Description of Product for sale
Pictures (all products must be accompanied by pictures)
Price

Failure to follow this format can result in your post being deleted at anytime without warning. Posting items for sale commercially is currently free and will remain free until such time that we decide otherwise. We reserve the right to modify the terms of this section as we get a feel for its usefulness.[/edit]

·
I Love microskiff.com!
190 Posts
Its nice to see the skiff complete. I assume this is the caimen that was in the shop when I stop by a few weeks back. For anyone in the market for a new skiff there shop is a must see.
If all goes as planed will have me a tiller lostmen on order in the next year

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[edit]This section is also for any business to post their warez. Posts are limited to 1 (one) product per topic. You must supply the following in order to post a for sale topic;

Business Name : East Cape Skiffs
Business Contact Person for this sale: East Cape
Address: Orlando
Phone Number: 321.217.1086
Email address: [email protected]
Website (if applicable)www.EastCapeSkiffs.com
Description of Product for sale: Just showing MicroSkiffers a cool Caimen
Pictures Supplied A Video Link as I'm showing a video
Price: All Custom Made as Price is TBD :D

Failure to follow this format can result in your post being deleted at anytime without warning. Posting items for sale commercially is currently free and will remain free until such time that we decide otherwise. We reserve the right to modify the terms of this section as we get a feel for its usefulness.[/edit]

·
Paddling away...
6,482 Posts
are you watching it on a phone? it plays fine on a few of our computers and phone???
Watching On iPhone. I was able to hear the intro music and the end. But not the talking throughout.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it does the same for me...if you go to the media link on our page or direct to youtube it plays on the iPhone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts