SOLD/EXPIRED ebay copperhead

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by camp, Jan 8, 2012.

1. camp

camp I Love microskiff.com!

saw a copperhead show up on ebay today. 2 days left. Nice looking boat that many here covet. Last week someone got an awesome deal on a Boggy Creek....who knows?...might be worth a try.

2. camp

I should have said not mine...never seen the boat...don't know the seller

3. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

heres the links if any are interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ankona-Copperhead-true-flats-boat-/150733127355?pt=Fishing_Boats&hash=item231864febb

4. mdiaz707@gmail.com

mdiaz707@gmail.com I Love microskiff.com!

I would be a little careful with thise one. I may be wrong but I believe I have seen this same skiff for sale a few times (2 or 3) on this website before. I have heard that those Toahstu TLDI's have vapor lock issues so its something to look out for. Not saying for sure that this specific skiff has problems just saying whoever might be interested should be careful.

But at the price its showing there thats a steal!!!

5. hookum_n_cookum

hookum_n_cookum I Love microskiff.com!

Nothing is wrong with the boat it is a solid good running boat. I am just selling it to go in a different direction as far as fishing goes. Plus the motor is still under Original factory warranty. Thanks

6. camp

good luck flytastic...I'd love to own your boat but I can only buy one and it has to be a bit bigger.

7. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Flytastic - sorry to hear your selling the boat. Good luck with your next venture!

This issue is far and few between.  Please don't speak of issues/products you have no experience with. Tohatsu has steppedup and fixed any motor with this uncommon issue.  Thanks.

8. fingers1325

fingers1325 I Love microskiff.com!

9. johnmauser

johnmauser I Love microskiff.com!

That's a killer engine on that copperhead. Looks like someone will be getting a great deal. Goodluck with the sale.

10. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

Hey Gramps, no need to get upset brother. The guys is just giving his advice to his fellow microskiffers which im sure you would appreciate if you were in the market for a skiff yourself.

Cheers and sorry to derail. Carry on :cool: