Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had east cape do any service work on their hulls? I have had two east cape boats and both times have wanted them to do some glass work for me and and cant seem to get a call back after leaving messages at the service department.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
297 Posts
Have you called Kevin directly?

I had my Evo x in before and didn't have much issue so can't speak on what's going on in your circumstance.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure I can call Kevin and talk to him but Kevin is sales and marketing I would rather not have to bother him with problems that are not his department but I'm starting to feel like I have no other option.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Kevin I will give you a call tomorrow to make sure they get my contact info.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I give 2 thumbs up to yall at east cape! That was a prompt response and resolve! One day I will be able to afford an east cape and can appreciate good service! Kevin if you ever need a job in the grocery business I got you brother, need more people who care about their business in this world !

·
I Love microskiff.com!
29 Posts
Hey Luis! Sorry you haven’t connected with our service department. I’m sending this to them now. I’m always available no matter the issue! We will get you taken care of.
~ Kevin
This right here is why I chose to put up my money, get in line and build a boat with East Cape. No matter how good of boat is built or how well a company is run it still relies on people in an overworked overstressed time we are currently living in. Knowing that you will get a call back or reached out to no matter how large or small a concern may be says alot to me about the focus on customer service.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm sure I can call Kevin and talk to him but Kevin is sales and marketing I would rather not have to bother him with problems that are not his department but I'm starting to feel like I have no other option.
I am sure that Kevin would direct the service personnel to return your call! He needs to know when his system is breaking down.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've had my boat in for service a couple of times. Kevin and Tanner have done a great job on communication and the work quality is great!! I was in town on business for a couple of days. Tanner was ready and turned my boat around by the time I was ready to leave.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Kevin has always replied to me promptly and my boat is used. Top notch service he told me I was in the family because it's annEast Cape not a surprise that they're thriving.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just an update I did talk to Kevin and got him the info he needed and things are underway.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
314 Posts
East Cape is top notch in my book! Had 2 gladesmen and I loved them dearly! Will eventually build a lostmen with them! Great company, great skiffs and in my experience the customer service has been great!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Loved my gladesmen too but it doesn't get any better to me then my lostmen.

·
Registered
94 Posts
This right here is why I chose to put up my money, get in line and build a boat with East Cape. No matter how good of boat is built or how well a company is run it still relies on people in an overworked overstressed time we are currently living in. Knowing that you will get a call back or reached out to no matter how large or small a concern may be says alot to me about the focus on customer service.
Would have been even better if he never had to get on here to ask for a call back?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts