SOLD/EXPIRED East Cape Gladesmen "Borski Edition"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by eldredtailored, Apr 22, 2014.

1. eldredtailored

eldredtailored I Love microskiff.com!

I am selling my 2006 carbon kevlar East Cape Gladesmen "Borski Edition." This boat is an absolute beast for tactical poling in the back country flats! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the boat as it has helped me get into spots that only kayaks could yet given me the ability to run distances to reach awesome spots! Reason for selling it is I am moving and just don't have the place to store all of my flats boats any longer. During the ownership of this boat I have had several upgrades done "at the ECC factory." A few which include Lenco electric trim tabs, jack plate, carbon marine tiller pillar, full lighting and electric, and new grey Sea Deck. The motor on this boat is a Mercury 2 stroke 25HP which if you are into flats boats you know this is one of the rarest, lightest, and hard running motors. Motor features Electric start and has a SS prop for high speed. Asking $8,300. Feel free to contact me with questions but please serious buyers only. Pics can be seen on craiglist add.

Frequently asked questions with obvious answers..

Is it tippy? depends on how athletic and in shape you are, but you'll fall out before you can flip it over ;D

What does it draft? if you have to get out and push chances are you're on land..

How fast does it go? You are in a 200 pound boat with a 25hp 2 stroke that weighs 100 pounds.. Most likely faster than you're willing to go.

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/4433625911.html

561-360-8584

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Nice rig. Really dig the blacked out Ramlin. You should see low 30's easily with the 25 on there. GLWS..

3. Sean_Schlobohm

Sean_Schlobohm I Love microskiff.com!

Wow. Nice rig. Was looking for one like this when I bought my shadowcast

4. sickz284u

sickz284u The redfish whisperer!

Nice looking rig! GLWS

5. Sandalous

Sandalous Well-Known Member

Slick rig. That boat shouldn't last long on here. What are your prop dimensions?

6. eldredtailored

Thanks everyone! Not sure on prop to be honest. Just know when I purchased it I bought the one set for top speed as that was the most important thing to me on this boat. Had several other size motors and having the 25hp made all of the difference in the world!

7. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Beautiful skiff, well setup!
    In my opinion the gladesmen is the truest essence of the words "polling skiff"

8. tarponangler1

tarponangler1 I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks!

Pending sale, will update tomorrow. Cannot believe how popular these Gladesmens are nowadays!

9. rw29914

rw29914 I Love microskiff.com!

yeah I sold mine a couple months back before I even had a chance to advertise it!

10. eldredtailored

SOLD!!! Gladesmen market is hot!

11. FlyFisherK

FlyFisherK Dieu et les Dames

Knew it wouldn't last long. Did it go to a forum member? Someone got an amazing deal on an even sweetier skiff.

12. tarponangler1

tarponangler1 I Love microskiff.com!

Not sure whether he is on the forums or not. Nice guy from down in the keys. Def going to be an awesome boat for him to have down there! Now just need to save up for a Glide!

13. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Glad to see you sold it so fast. I'm not sure why the market is so good these days for the Gman. Maybe has something to do with them not making the hull anymore? Even in the 8k range you still get a quality rig that's fun as hell to get skinny in..

14. alexriff

alexriff I Love microskiff.com!

picked the boat up yesterday thanks blake its gonna be catching alot of fish here very shortly

15. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Congrats and ECC has your back. ;)