Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

I Love microskiff.com!
Most EC boats are wet rides IMHO
Other than the Gman and the Lostmen(aka Wetmen), which are meant to be backwater skiffs, what are you basing your infinite wisdom on? My Caimen is pretty dry in shit I shouldn't be in, and the Fury, Evo, and Vantage are as well. Just wondering why you need to talk shit on one man's for sale thread, and another man's just bought a cool skiff thread? "IMHO" doesn't excuse assholery.

Brett, glad you got a cool skiff you like!
Enjoy.

Registered
Other than the Gman and the Lostmen(aka Wetmen), which are meant to be backwater skiffs, what are you basing your infinite wisdom on? My Caimen is pretty dry in shit I shouldn't be in, and the Fury, Evo, and Vantage are as well. Just wondering why you need to talk shit on one man's for sale thread, and another man's just bought a cool skiff thread? "IMHO" doesn't excuse assholery.

Brett, glad you got a cool skiff you like!
Enjoy.
My thoughts exactly, Mike.

Registered
I would
We've all said stupid $%^^ before. Step up, own it and apologize for it PC.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts