Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing better to do other than shop and brows the internet during this "social distancing" and work from home period, lol. Have an East Cape Evo coming in next few weeks and was wondering if any other owners out there want to sell theirs or want to recommend an off the shelf cover they have had successes with? Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2020 Hell's Bay Marquesa
54 Posts
Don't have info on boat covers, but am interested in the new boat. Which Evo...X or V?

·
Registered
207 Posts
My boat cover for my EVO is the garage! Seriously though if you can find a way to make it happen, this is the absolute best way. My last boat has literally been destroyed by the weather/sun from sitting outside. It's not a nice enough boat anymore to justify spending the money on a custom cover though lol.

This was zero help to you but I'm bored out of my mind. Good luck with your search and post what you find, maybe I'll get one for road trips!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,370 Posts
Reactions: ifsteve

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have a cover from TTopcovers also. I like it. I keep my skiff in a 30x60 metal build and it stays covered all the time. Keeps it nice and clean.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I strung up a sun shade canopy over my four post lift and it works surprisingly well. $80 bucks at Amazon and about 30 minutes work. I do keep my boat washed and waxed every four months or so but I have been shocked at how well it has stood up to being on the lift without a cover the last few years.

My original method was using the Cool-a-roo fabric to form a boat canopy. I tied a rope from the poling platform to the bow cleat. Then draped the fabric over the line and tied off at each cleat. I did that for a few months before stringing up the shade to the lift.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts