Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
East Cape skiffs custom built IPB 16
This boat has always been garage kept, non-ethanol gas only and the best oil used in the amazing Tohatsu 50 tiller. Always “dry launched” off the aluminum trailer. 2010 16’, 2013 Tohatsu 50 short shaft tiller 2 stroke - low hours like new , Electric start, Electric trim (2 locations), SS prop, 10 gallon tank,Trim tabs, Bilge pump, Removable rear and front polling/casting platform, Shark eyes nav lights, Trolling motor power and custom removable arm, 10 gallon middle seat/cooler/live well, 2 batteries, Aluminum trailer Upgraded Fulton wench Spare tire
I encourage you to talk to Kevin Fenn personally about this boat.
$11,900
Located in Orlando FL

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a unique IPB personably built by one of East Cape’s craftsman named Scott as his personal boat. For anyone one on the inside of the technical poling skiff world will know Scott has worked as a boat builder for Hell’s Bay and East Cape for over 20 years. His experience and skill was put behind every little detail of this technical skiff. Once he sold it to me I took it to Tyler at Castaway Customs where Jon Glasser (just before he went out on his own) completed my desired upgrades.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This skiff is perfectly suited for mosquito lagoon and long trips down the wilderness waterway deep in the Everglades. This boat has always been garage kept, non-ethanol gas only and the best oil used. Always dry launched

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We love this boat and have made incredible memories and hate to part with it but we are moving out of Florida and need the funds for expenses and our special needs child’s health. I will never forget this skiff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts