Early Memorial Day - Thank You

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gramps, May 17, 2010.

1. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

I normally don't post things of this nature but after spending some time around our younger generation, I feel it is warranted.  Granted I am only 27, but some of the college age kids I met this weekend need to have their eyes opened.

I want to say thank you to all of the men and women, family and friends of those who have and are serving our great country. Thank you and God bless.

[​IMG]

2. aflatsnut

aflatsnut I Love microskiff.com!

That's what it's all about, so many don't have a clue. [smiley=bravo.gif] [smiley=bravo.gif] [smiley=bravo.gif] [smiley=usa2.gif] [smiley=usa2.gif] [smiley=usa2.gif]

3. FSUfisher

FSUfisher Well-Known Member

X 1 Billion.

This generation needs a real kick in the azz.

And I'm 25.

The good news is that some social engineering experts are suggesting that the Generation X to Generation Y people may be the ones that turn things around here in America to an atmosphere that existed when the Baby Boomers were young. I don't see it now but who knows what the future may bring.