SOLD/EXPIRED Dustin's Low Tide is For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tom_in_orl, Sep 7, 2007.

1. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

This showed up on the shop special page on the Custom Gheenoe web site

http://www.customgheenoe.com/Shop_Specials.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOW TIDE 15 CUSTOM MV $7100.00 WOW!

Special color Key Lime, center console, live well, front & rear lights, Shark Eyes, electrical trolling motor wiring, group 27 battery, center console cushion, poling platform, push pole holders, trolling motor mount, trailer, manual jack plate, 25 Mercury 2 stroke

For more pics see Low Tide 15H page, Dustin's MVCC

CALL UNLIMITED GLASSWORDS AKA CUSTOM GHEENOE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
    321-269-9093

[​IMG]

2. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

why are u selling it????

u are killing me man!!!! Im about to check my bank to see if I can pay u cash!..... :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

this is one Beautiful Boat!!!!!

3. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

oh man......i want this boat real bad!! as a matter of fact i thnk i will sell my drumset and my gheenoe classic just to buy this boat. man, what a beauty!! how do we get ahold of dustin if we are interested? i called custom gheenoe but, they are only open from 9-2, monday-friday. i hope its not gone before the weekend. sweet ride.

4. brew1891

brew1891 Well-Known Member

I've seen it up close and its' a sweet ride! very light and a great color

someone should jump on this ASAP...esp. with that motor...i can't believe dustin is letting that motor go...

or maybe i can't believe that captnron doesn't have dibs on the motor somehow since "all your mercurys belong to capnron" as tanner would say

5. litlblusrn4bigred

Ill tell ya.....i finally found a guy that would seperate with his motor, 25 merc. 2 smoke. 2004 with remote , shortshaft, you cant find these motors anymore and i finally found one, but, now I am thinkin gof buying this, if it isnt sold before i get ahold of someone about it. why is it that custom gheenoe is only open 5 hours a day, five days a week, thats only 20 hours of shop time buiding boats. No wonder it takes so long to get a boat? trust me, i am iin no way saying they should be open for business longer, I am only in the shop maybe 4-5 hours a day. I usually go fishing on thursday or friday so, i have no room to talk. by the way, they make an awesome boat. i wonder if someone would be my classic? i really want this boat, badddddddddddddddllllyyyy, oh, it would be so nice, yes, so, so nice!! [smiley=smilie-applause.gif]

6. tom_in_orl

WhiteSnooky,

Don't expect an answer. Dustin is not on this forum that often. If I was to guess it would be because he a factory Gheenoe test pilot and probably getting ready to hop in a new boat.

Little-Blue-Searching-For-Big-Reds (I bet you were all wondering ;D )

As soon as I posted it I knew that would be a problem. If you are interested in the boat then you are going to have to call the shop during the hours they have listed.

If either of you have cash in hand and are serious about buying it this weekend you can PM me and I will make a few calls for you. It might also mean following me out to Titusville in the morning.

7. EATME

EATME Guest

The 9am-2pm is only the time they are "Open" meaning Sherry is there from 9-2 to answer the phones and do other stuff(withch Custom Gheenoe couldnt do with out her!)....Those guys come in at 4am most days and work till like 2 or 3....So thats more like 10 or 11 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week.

8. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Tom-in-Orl......u have a PM

9. litlblusrn4bigred

The 9am-2pm is only the time they are "Open" meaning Sherry is there from 9-2 to answer the phones and do other stuff(withch Custom Gheenoe couldnt do with out her!)....Those guys come in at 4am most days and work till like 2 or 3....So thats more like 10 or 11 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week.[/quote]

thats dedication. 4 a.m. i have fished the past two days in a row, got first red on top water yesterday by the way, and went out on a charter with scott trip and my buddy from orlando so, its not like im in the shop that much either so, i have no room to talk, besides i was only kidding around. i know those guys bust their azzzezzz to get the work done, i was only being sarcastic. i have been in their before t buy a ush pole and they are great people!!

10. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Ok Gang,
    First one with the cash wins! ;) Seriously, if someone is really interested and wants to get this tied up you can pm me and I will check my messages throughout the weekend and we will try to get it done.

I love this boat but I am about to start a brand new filming schedule for 2008 and we are getting a new Low Tide 25 that we'll just say is going to be special! ;)

Dustin

11. brew1891

come on...no hints? at least a hint at the motor!

12. brew1891

this is very common in the boat building world in the summer...it's better to work during the cooler part of the day and then pack up and leave when those metal shops start cooking on the inside! But to accomodate customers the store front people like sherry come in later and stay longer to greet customers and answer phones because they have the benefit of a/c inside.

13. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

SALE PENDING but for the most part consider it sold! ;D

Dust

14. litlblusrn4bigred

i have an lt 15.....i just bought an lt 15!! [smiley=1-dancingchief.gif] [smiley=beavis-bang-your-head.gif] [smiley=chicken.gif] [smiley=dancing-smilie.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=jackson.gif] [smiley=rockin.gif] [smiley=smilie-taz.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

will be picking it up on wednesday!!!!

yes baby!!!!!!!!

15. tom_in_orl

Well I guess I didn't need to take these extra pictures then. ::) And yes that is tilt and trim on the motor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. litlblusrn4bigred

woo hoooo

i cant wait....yee hawww!! [smiley=chicken.gif]
    thanks for adding those pics tom.

17. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Did u buy this boat already??? I havent seen it said sold yet!!! ;)

18. litlblusrn4bigred

i am going down on wednesday to pay and pick it up.  I will be calling the custom gheenoe shop this morning to let them know that I WILL be down to pick it up and pay for it witha cashiers check.  I talked to Dustin on the phone and he supposed to drop off the title teusday afternoon.  I know, it still says its for sale but Dustin says "consider it yours"  Why, did you want to buy it?  I would be more than happy to take you for a ride whitesnook.  just let me know.  Im like a little kid at the candy store!!!  T cant wait to get that candy!!!! I told Dustin I can come down there today, Monday if I have to but, he wont be able to drop off the title until Teusday. So, I will wait until Wednesday to go and get it.

19. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

congrats. that boat is sweet. and ghoot price too.

20. litlblusrn4bigred

ty very much....i coukd not pass it up...i cant wait to give my personal touches.