Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cannot speak to anything in FL but in general duck hunters are pretty tight lipped, at least the consistently successful ones are. This could explain the lack of activity.
For good local knowledge it is easier to make personal connections than a forum. I’m sorry if this is no help.
I agree - I was mostly looking to find a classified section for some less expensive dekes

·
Registered
469 Posts
the FS hunting forum gang is a rowdy bunch, exercise caution should you choose to venture over there

every now and then some pop up on craigslist in our area

·
Brandon, FL
10,927 Posts
I agree - I was mostly looking to find a classified section for some less expensive dekes
If I gave you some dekes you would still end up paying more for them because of retail shipping costs.

What kind are you looking for? I have a shed full.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,196 Posts
I also suggest staying away from duck hunting forums. I’m a member of several, but I stopped following all of them years ago. Between to bad attitudes, bad information and ******* posturing, it just stopped being fun. Everyone is waiting to dog-pile on anyone who might be tangentially presumed to be cyber-scouting. Admittedly, I might be excessively jaded because I spent most of my time in the dog sections. The dog sections are always the worst.

Nate

1 - 13 of 13 Posts