Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Great shots.... and in another direction, a few years back Everglades National Park (where I've been guiding for years...) has specifically outlawed drones in the Park... Why, I have no idea...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great shots.... and in another direction, a few years back Everglades National Park (where I've been guiding for years...) has specifically outlawed drones in the Park... Why, I have no idea...
[/
I’m pretty sure that is all National Parks and Seashores with the reason given that they may harass native species and folks enjoying the park.

Reactions: Smackdaddy53

·
Registered
1995 Viper 19 Flats Boat and 13’ gheenoe highsider
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weird…. What malicious things did people do to have that be a rule lol.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Pics !

Does not look one bit "squatty" in the rear. Looks fine.
Thanks bro, with the man on the bow and the other guy a bit forward it levels out nice. I can’t however be on the platform by myself with the trolling motor it’s not long enough. Just gotta get a longer shaft

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,290 Posts
Weird…. What malicious things did people do to have that be a rule lol.
I have had people buzz over me while fishing in both fresh water and saltwater skinny water sightfishing scenarios and actually had it spook fish I was working on one occasion. One guy even put me and my wife in a fishing video he made without asking, I just happened to stumble into the video online like 6-7 months later.

I tossed my push pole at the last one I saw.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had people buzz over me while fishing in both fresh water and saltwater skinny water sightfishing scenarios and actually had it spook fish I was working on one occasion. One guy even put me and my wife in a fishing video he made without asking, I just happened to stumble into the video online like 6-7 months later.

I tossed my push pole at the last one I saw.
That’s unfortunate. Luckily we were the only boat in the area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.