Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just picked up my new Outlaw last week. I'll be using it in south Jersey for a couple seasons and then the Charleston area... hopefully!
Pictures are lousy, just saw my lens is cracked. Also I left for vacation day after, so they were taken quickly. Will post better ones later if anybody is interested.
I ordered it sight unseen, but couldn't be happier with the fit, finish and detail. I'm a Virgo, and couldn't find anything wrong!
Some quick points:
-pole platform bolts from underneath, no screws visible
-cushion are the best I have ever seen on a boat.
-wiring as good as any factory made skiff
-wire run provided to grab bar (will add a GPS here)
-LEDs everywhere
-Ram-Lin trailer also very nice
Off course haven't wet it yet, probably won't till it warms up in Philly a little, but hopefully it will go as good as it looks!
My previous boats MA17, RF16 were of course great boats, but were older and starting to show signs of age. Very heavy boats in my mind. I know they were not built as skiffs, but still seemed like they needed more power. I am sure the latest versions are far superior but $$$$!
Anyway, that's all I got.
Great job Wild's and Jordan!
3782627E-5794-4081-AC2E-2F37AE562B60.jpeg
00D4A5F3-2E12-43F8-957E-12BFE3629647.jpeg
932A330A-2869-4B69-A57A-75B28097F0C0.jpeg
AC3B87EC-F429-4493-9B7C-E7A6FE5E2713.jpeg
589A6067-011F-4C91-9C57-B74E3818500F.jpeg

·
Lowcountry Degen
2021 Conchfish 17.8
1,820 Posts
Congrats on the skiff! And I don't think anyone would ever object to more pictures.

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,936 Posts
Congrats! Looks like a winner to me!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Beautiful. I felt a tingle.

Reactions: FSUDrew99

·
Soy un Perdedor
2,615 Posts
Hope so! Wanna go back into some huge shallow bays between Avalon and the mainland. If no fish I'll bring back some clams...
Congrats! There are some great flats just south of Barnegat Inlet on the east side of the bay. Lots of early season stripers there and along the sedge banks.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I'll check it out. Maybe they did already. I have to push down a little to latch. Thanks though.
They use slam latches,you have to push it down. Hold lever up when you close for silent operation and no force down, only reason I said anything about seals is I get water in hatches when I wash boat and with no bilge in rear and way skiff sits on ramlin for dry launching I have to put boat nose low somewhere to get water from under gas tank to dry with towel.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts