Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Dolphin Renegade
2019 Evinrude Etec 60- Warranty until 2029(10 year warranty)
Simrad GO 9 with Florida Marine Tracks Chip
Two new Batteries

Took it off market a while back because I just wasn't ready to sell, now I really need to get a bay boat to take out the family.

$20,500
(786)525-8919

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
always run fully loaded- full tank of gas and yeti ahead of console since boat likes riding bow down into chop- fully loaded were at 30-32. I am sure you can get a few MPH more. The motor has more to give at the top few hundred RPM, so a higher pitch prop will raise that. Prop is setup for holeshot

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just to confirm whether the specs are the same as the current Renegade, is it a 16' beam, and does it have a functional live well? You are in Miami. Correct?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am currently running a 2006 Renegade Pro Kevlar with a 60HP Etec. The boat rides surprisingly well into a chop. Running into a fair chop yesterday in Whitewater Bay, not uncomfortable, and dry. Boat does come up onto its chine in a beam sea, feel like you're surfing. Likes to run between 4000-4500 RPM for best ride. Neat boat. No complaints.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi guys, don't check the site too often.

boat is 15'10" from what the manufacturer states.

It has breakaway tongue which allows it to fit into a standard garage.

We run the boat bow down into chop and it does pretty dam good. Tab the boat down and let the bow take the waves.

Love the boat, but wife wanted something a little bigger with some shade....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes the boat has a pretty good sized livewell below the seat. We sometimes use it as a cooler as it is insulated. Also installed a bubbler for shrimp overnight, etc

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Renegade is the shallower drafting 4* deadrise, correct?
not sure about dead rise but it is definitely shallower than the super skiff. which has a deeper V. Renegade has a small V at front, and transitions to less dead rise at back. It has a mini pocket tunnel at transom that allows the boat to run as skinny as you'd ever want, even with no jackplate.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts