Seadeck under gunnels and on rod holders
Seadeck step pad before bow platform
20' Biscayne carbon push pole
new steering cable
Cockpit lighting that lights up the livewell really good at night
whole boat rewired and new switch panel
new fuel lines front to back and new fuel filter
removable plumbed live well/release well with starboard cutting surface lid
Dragonfly GPS combo fish finder used maybe 10 times.
Boat has been babied for the 8 Years I have owned it and barely used
Continental Trailer is 7 out of 10 and could use some TLC but Bearings are good and springs replaced this year.
I do NOT want to sell this boat, but life rolls on and I need the money for bills/IVF baby etc...
I have seen this hull alone sell for 4k+ all day on here. This is not a project boat it just needs new power.
I am asking 7.5k or best serious offer. No low ballers please. I work two jobs and i have no time for tire kickers.
View attachment 3660 View attachment 3663 View attachment 3665 View attachment 3666 View attachment 3667 View attachment 3668

2003 50 hp 2 stroke Yamaha with 4 blade stainless has been completely rebuilt and ran like new until the crank seized 3 months ago. Maybe had 10 hours after rebuild. It is completely torn down and at my mechanics shop. It is an easy fix and should cost 1k. I will include in sale for 1500.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What "easy fix" is needed on the motor?
Replace crank with new one and put powerhead back on. Was totally rebuilt. New pistons, bored cylinders,new fuel pump, new gas lines from tank, new seperator, new impeller. Like i said in top post ran like brand new and then the crank seized. Its all apart now waiting on new one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts