SOLD/EXPIRED Dogs Available for Adoption

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tom_in_orl, May 4, 2009.

1. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

I promised my wife I would post this. She is a vet at the clinic.

"Two orphaned dogs need loving, forever homes.  These sweet little pups were seen being dumped from a car.  They were rescued by a nice man who brought them to us.  Unfortunately, he is unable to keep them to an already full house.  They are both heartworm negative, up to date on vaccines, and healthy on physical exam.  They are both female.  The blue one is about a year old and the red one is about 7 months old.  They are both scheduled to be spayed May 5th.  If you have any room in your heart and home for these wonderful girls please let us know!"

Longwood Veterinary Clinic
    (407) 834-2526

2. copperhead

copperhead Well-Known Member

I wish I first boat I designed was the Greyhound 16. Trim, fit and performs. Over the past 7 years, myself, wife and a some others have managed to adopt out over 400+ ex-racing greyhounds. Still have 3 that live with us...

There is nothing better than adopting a dog! In addition to my greyhounds, I have some more adoptees that are now family.

So PLEASE, if you have room, consider an adoption!

3. LiquidAssets

LiquidAssets I Love!

I wish I could adopt a dog. My fiance and I will be moving out on our own over the summer. Hopefully once we get settled we can improve a life for a dog.

I need my new best friend. :(