SOLD/EXPIRED Dive Service

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by shallowminded, May 11, 2009.

1. shallowminded

shallowminded Well-Known Member

Hey guys i am very close to being a dive master and have been doing some side work so if you know of anyone that needs a reliable diver to scrape barnacles or do anything underwater feel free to give me a call (954) 257 3364 thanks for your help I  need the money to replace that stolen motor of mine.

2. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Good luck with the work! I used to do that stuff in high school for extra cash! I would get little sheephead and snapper pecking at me in the marina! Had a big FAT UGLY manatee move my mask to the side of my face once [smiley=bigshock.gif]! Scared the crap out of me!!!!!!!!!

3. gheenoeguy

gheenoeguy Well-Known Member

I use to have my own dive company also. I use to clean little over 100 boats a month and worked under the cruise ships on the weekends for a large company. On the ships we use to get a lot of Lobster and on my private boats Stone Crab claws. It's tough work and I use to piss in my wet suit all day to warm me in the winter. Good luck.