Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a place to stay and its an easy day drive to get to the area. What are the upcoming good fly fishing opportunities for the year? Guided or DIY. When do I want to be there?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Redfish and trout mostly right now until the jacks start showing back up in a few months. Check out flyfishingpensacola.com and hit up Dan if you want to check out the Pensacola area.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me clarify...

I’m not asking for your secret honey holes. Just general time frames to visit and fish. Also, I am interested in alternative species as much as the celebrity fish. Anything that’s fun to catch on the fly. Probably will hire a guide for a few days when I come.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Redfish and trout mostly right now until the jacks start showing back up in a few months. Check out flyfishingpensacola.com and hit up Dan if you want to check out the Pensacola area.
I looked at Capt. Dan’s site — flyfishingpensacola.com — he seems a likely prospect.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Let me clarify...

I’m not asking for your secret honey holes. Just general time frames to visit and fish. Also, I am interested in alternative species as much as the celebrity fish. Anything that’s fun to catch on the fly. Probably will hire a guide for a few days when I come.
Flytimesfishingcharters.com out of Panama City.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
324 Posts
Look up - Cleve a member here and a Panama City to Port St. Joe guide.
Captain Cleve Evans

Good guy.

On IG he’s forgottencoastonthefly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts