Deploy Outdoors

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by salty_waders, May 23, 2014.

1. salty_waders

salty_waders DeployOutdoors.com

Hello, I just wanted to share a product I have that has become quite popular among skiff owners and kayakers.  Its called the Landing Pad.  I got tired of cluttering my console with flies and lures so I made this to hold and dry lures and flies.  It's made from a closed-cell foam that is UV-resistant and wont absorb water.  Simply peel-and-stick to any smooth surface and the slots firmly hold tiny flies or large lures.  I sell them for $12 on my website which is www.deployoutdoors.com  Feel free to contact me with questions or comments!  Regards, Jeff C.  Email is deploy@austin.rr.com 512-848-2233

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. T.W.O_apparel

T.W.O_apparel Fishing Apparel at its Finest

That is an awesome idea. Makes it even easier than opening a tackle box too..

3. salty_waders

salty_waders DeployOutdoors.com

Thanks! It is nice to have lures & flies right there to grab. Many folks are simply loading it up with flies/lures and not even messing with bags & tackle boxes, which is really nice on kayaks and tiny boats. Regards, Jeff