Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fly or die
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been a busy past couple weeks and decided to start fresh with this progress. its only easier from here now I have finally figured it out.

big thanks to shallow breath for some tips and how to and noe for the extra scraps that I made the blocks with.

·
Brandon, FL
10,544 Posts
[smiley=1-thumbsup1.gif] [smiley=1-thumbsup1.gif]

There ya go fly! Now you can get it done.

·
Fly or die
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might do that, I just got Penske for my gunnels. I also got some foam that hells bay uses for stuff that's crazy light and strong!

·
Fly or die
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no a guy named johnathan glassner, he knows exactly what hes doing and taught me a lot when I went and picked it up. imo I bought 200 dollars worth of knowledge and got the board for free. hes out of rockledge and only works on hells bays and bt.

also I got some material that only hells bay and nasa has im pretty sure. the toughest and lightest stuff I will ever see in my life probably!

one additional thing! I traced my gunnels while I was there to match a 16 whipray! ;D I might not be able to afford a full one right now but at least my gunnels will be the same!

got my platform from ankona to!

·
Fly or die
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey noe I was in your back yard last weekend in my john boat I got to anxious to fish and this is what I caught, maybe we can get together for a trip one day.

·
Fly or die
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The platform was 500 with tax. A little pricy but it's one of the prettiest platforms I've ever saw. It came with a extra feature I wasn't expecting either which is the bracket on the back that you can stick the pole through and use as a stick like a power pole.

I also got to snoop around Ankona and they weren't shy to tell me there tips and tricks which I was surprised! The shadow cast is a very basic boat!

Thank you guys also I'm getting there slowly but surely. Mr. Glassner helped me out tremendously also big thanks to him!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
You've helped yourself out alot by going and talking to the guys you did. Your on the right track, now cant wait to see the progress.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts