Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 alumacraft 14/36. Boat and motor are titled and in my name, trailer is registered in my name. Comes with 2 batteries, fish finder and extra trans mount trolling motor. Brand new carb for this season, two blade prop conversion with 3 stainless prop sizes. I’m only selling to fund a new build that will be more stable for my two boys to do more saltwater fishing. Has one small patch in the front above the water line, zero issues or leaks. This has been a great bass boat for rivers and local lakes and is ready for fishing, needs nothing.

$2800
San Antonio TX area

Attachments

·
Fly-By-Night
3,184 Posts
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Price, location, contact info, description, AND decent pics on a first post.

I'm not sure you realize what you've done, we have people with 500+ posts that can't do that on the first try.

Free bump for a cool boat and a successful first post...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Price, location, contact info, description, AND decent pics on a first post.

I'm not sure you realize what you've done, we have people with 500+ posts that can't do that on the first try.

Free bump for a cool boat and a successful first post...
Haha it can be difficult for us fishing types to slow down and read the rules sometimes!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts