Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent Friday with a group of high school and college buds who have too much spare time and even more spare money. They claim that they are "experts at converting money into noise".

Anyway we had a great time reliving the past and reminiscing about our on-track and especially our off-track driving adventures. Considering the number of oblique, acute and inverted incidents, we are amazed that we're still here to enjoy the stories.

Here are just a few more pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whuband/sets/72157623319894570/show/

·
I Love microskiff.com!
464 Posts
Cool! I wanted to ride up but the weather was nasty so we watched the race on TV. :)

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like, and sounds like a lot of fun.  What kind of shutter speed did you shoot those on?  They look great!

Thanks.
I try to shoot the pan shots at 1/100 or slower. Head on shots don't matter unless I can see the wheels. If I can see the wheels, then the same rule applies.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You went to Daytona and all we got were pictures of cars? Really? Cars? Even the cars weren't topless! :D

Just kidding, great pictures as always. Glad you enjoyed yourself. :cool:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You went to Daytona and all we got were pictures of cars?  Really?  Cars?  Even the cars weren't topless!   :D

Just kidding, great pictures as always.  Glad you enjoyed yourself.   :cool:

Sorry, here you go:

·
Registered
817 Posts
You went to Daytona and all we got were pictures of cars?  Really?  Cars?  Even the cars weren't topless!   :D

Just kidding, great pictures as always.  Glad you enjoyed yourself.   :cool:

Sorry, here you go:

Nice try, but that is just wrong....... [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts