Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After previously noticing rubber marks on my new-to-me Gheenoe Classic. I have noticed, to my disappointment after the second time I used the boat. missing gelcoat on one side of the bow where it meets the Bow Stand. Any advice on what I am doing wrong and how to fix it would be much appreciated.
Hood Automotive lighting Wood Drinkware Vehicle door

Automotive tire Musical instrument Water Bumper Tire

Wood Wine Drink Tints and shades Natural material

Automotive tire Tread Bumper Hood Automotive exterior

Table Tire Furniture Automotive tire Wood

Registered
That fixed stop is causing friction id swap it out for a roller 馃憤馃槑 strap looks like its running over the top ? Add roller and run strap under !

Good advise but i see you may need a bow eye installed to do so ? Right now looks like strap is pulling bow down into the stop ,every bump is causing friction from boat bouncing...

Look at the "
2018 gheenoe classic" in for sale, to see a proper trailer set up馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks very much for the advice guys. Going to install a bow eye. The paint is also coming off the front from wear on the bunks. I think it must be of poor quality. Feel like I might be sanding and repainting it.

Registered
A simple old Gheenoe
If you're worried about it, I'd scuff it, smear something white-ish over it, scuff it again and go fishing. Gheenoes aren't show boats by a long shot. Definitely install a bow eye-- not sure how yours missed that at the factory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts