Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
13.5' Skiff I completely rebuilt 2012 (everything but the outside hull which was later repainted and new gelcoat applied mid-2017). The boat and motor are in excellent condition. The Johnson 15hp 2 stroke is an absolute reliable workhorse. Runs great and always starts on first or second pull. The 15" short shaft with Bob's jack Plate is a perfect setup on this skiff and allows you to run really skinny. Floats in next to nothing. Basically anywhere you can get a kayak, this skiff can pole.

The whole rig weighs about 350 lbs and runs about 22-24 MPH with on person. It can fish 2 guys comfortably. The boat is light, strong and can handle some chop relatively well.

After every use I always scrubbed down boat thourogly, rinsed trailer and hubs, flushed motor with muffs, and stored under cover. But meticulous about that stuff.

• 2005 Johnson 15hp 2 stroke, short shaft (water pump and impeller along with lower unit oil replaced annually as part of routine maintenance)
  • Boat was originally made by Happy Traveler Marine (no longer in business) but same mold as a 13' gheenoe.
  • Complete rebuild 2012 (everything was stripped out inside the boat, down to even the false floors, and re-fiberglassed from the highest quality marine ply).
  • Transom completely removed and custom rebuilt mid 2017.
  • Hull repainted and new gelcoat applied.
  • Bob's manual mini jack Plate.
  • Tiller extension.
  • Front and rear casting decks.
  • Custom gheenoe bow cap.
  • False floor, makes for smoother ride.
  • 2 x 9.5 ft gunnel rod storage for fly rods or spinning/baitcasters.
  • Built in Flotation foam in front and rear compartments.
  • 3 gallon fuel tank.
  • 1,100gpm Rule Bilge Pump.
  • Front dry storage hatch.
  • Center box was used for storage but is plumbed and suppose it can be used as a live well but never tried it.
  • Aluminum Grab bar.
  • Yeti and and attached push pole caddy included.
  • Push pole holders.
  • Powertech prop.
  • Stingray hydrofoil.
  • Magic tilt trailer (a bit of rust on Axle but otherwise in fairly good shape).
  • Gray canvas Boat cover (not in pics) but included.
Selling because I needed something bigger to take my kids out in and got a Maverick HPX-T. Bummed to have to be letting her go. Lot of sweat equity I put into rebuilding it. Always thought I would keep it but simply don't have the storage room to keep 2 boats.

Located in Houston. Asking $3,800 OBO. Serious inquiries only. 713- two six 5 - eight 133

Skiff Vehicle Boat Water transportation Dinghy

Vehicle Water transportation Skiff Boat Transport

Vehicle Skiff Boat Bass boat Watercraft

Vehicle Bass boat Skiff Boat Speedboat

Technology Electronic device

Vehicle Boat Automotive exterior Skiff Water transportation

Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part

Boat Vehicle Skiff Watercraft Automotive exterior

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.