SOLD/EXPIRED Custom skiff 16, with Carolina Flare

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Chris_Elkins, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Chris_Elkins

Chris_Elkins I Love microskiff.com!

For sale is the winner of the Beaufort wooden boat show outboard division "Miss Adele"

One of kind custom cold-molded flats boat. 2015 hull and 2015 115 hp Yamaha 4 stroke.

I cant seem to post pictures here, but my email is here and my son made a video. 

tarheelboatworks@gmail.com

Video at:
    https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#search/vimeo/14ddef40153b3074?projector=1

You can see a lot of pictures here:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0qlokkxkPyHfktncjFjajZsdHQxLVlYSERVZk9UbnJXUG5VRHVleFlvNEw3dmx5ZGNBeGc&usp=sharing

$45,000

2. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

links no worky :-?

3. Chris_Elkins

So sorry for the computer snafu.

Try looking here for pics and video.

http://www.anglersedgemarine.com/Page.aspx/diid/8485002/list/InventoryList/pageId/61152/view/Details/inventory.aspx

4. BadKnotGuy

BadKnotGuy I Love microskiff.com!

Wow I nearly just spilled my drink on the keyboard when I opened the first pic... that is one good looking skiff. Do they make those in Duke Blue? :) Good luck with the sale. It's not often you see a skiff built the same way the big sport fishers. What a boat.

5. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

Absolutely beautiful...

6. RedPhish

RedPhish I Love microskiff.com!

That's a beautiful boat.

But I think it needs:

-- Nav lights & interior LED lights (because I'd want to fish well into the setting sun and never go home).

-- A small fold down seat on the front of the console. for that 3rd person (rather than sitting facing backwards).

-- Poling Platform? I wonder how heavy she is and what the poling draft is with 2 people?

7. Chris_Elkins

So sorry for the computer snafu.

Try looking here for pics and video.

http://www.anglersedgemarine.com/Page.aspx/diid/8485002/list/InventoryList/pageId/61152/view/Details/inventory.aspx

8. Chris_Elkins

It has nav lights.
    I has a custom teak tackle box that sits in front of the console for a seat.
    It is not what I would call a poling type skiff. Hence the built in trolling motor setup.

It is a small flats boat that can handle a BIG chop, getting you there with NO pounding. It is not a Hells Bay boat. Here in NC we have a wicked chop with all the wind and this boat is meant to handle it. No boat can do it all and this one is not meant to. Thanks for the compliments-it took 5 years of labor to make this boat, hull #8. The price is what I have in it. My personal labor was 1 cent an hour.

9. Bluwave

Bluwave Well-Known Member

Reminds me of a Chaos 16'. It looks about as heavy as a Buick and I'd guess the draft is around 10".

I don't know about buying a 45k boat on a $500 trailer.

10. TarHeelCaimen86

TarHeelCaimen86 I Love microskiff.com!

Absolutely beautiful work and so true to its Carolina roots

11. CurtisWright

CurtisWright Light, Strong, Cheap. Pick Two.

Wow! You need to make a mold off of her before you let it go! It would have to be a two part mold, but that is an awesome boat and I bet you could sell the mold for as much as you asking for the boat.

12. spottail1588

spottail1588 I Love microskiff.com!

In south Carolina its not uncommon to see these cold molded skiffs pop up for sale. Simalar to roscos build on here. Beautiful boat!