Custom Registration Numbers

Discussion in 'Boat Yard Basics' started by Jrhowe86, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Jrhowe86

Jrhowe86 I Love microskiff.com!

Hey guys,

Just picked up a skiff from out of state and need to get some FL numbers for it.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone local, SW Florida, that could produce a font I am looking for. I've searched the forum but can't seem to find a thread about it.  (I am probably doing something wrong)  Below is an idea of what font I am looking for. 

Thanks for the help.

[​IMG]

2. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

It is called "Papyrus" font and most sign shops will have it..

[​IMG]

3. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

There is a guy on here that does that kind of work.

Hang tight and he will show up.

4. trplsevenz

trplsevenz I Love microskiff.com!

Lwalker. I'm sure he could ship them to u.

5. hferrell87

hferrell87 Well-Known Member

I just went down this road recently and am very happy with the end result. Received the product quickly and came with clear instructions. I used https://www.boatus.com/boatgraphicsnew/lettering.asp?t=RegNumbers and created exactly how I wanted it. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

That's the guy

7. LWalker

LWalker Well-Known Member

I can do those for you. $27 shipped to your house. Check out my thread over on The Hull Truth or PM here.

http://www.thehulltruth.com/fishing-miscellaneous-items-commerical-sellers-only/499653-custom-vinyl-decals-custom-law-sticks-boat-numbers-boat-names-fish-more.html

8. suvtillerdriver

suvtillerdriver 2015 SUV 17

Never had a boat before, can you pick the numbers you want like a personalized license plate or do you have to take what you get?

9. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

You can't choose the numbers and you don't have to take what you get...but you will have to be satisfied with the numbers that are assigned. ;)

10. Creek Runner

Creek Runner Well-Known Member

I had Lwalker make me some for my Hellsbay, Sent him a pm called me back with in the hour, told him what I wanted, sent me a picture of it with in another hour after he designed it on his computer, gave him the okay dropped them in the mail had them the next day. They look great!

Paid through paypal, was as easy as it comes with great service.

11. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

Is that the ECC Vantage that was listed up in NC?