Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just picked up a skiff from out of state and need to get some FL numbers for it.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone local, SW Florida, that could produce a font I am looking for. I've searched the forum but can't seem to find a thread about it.  (I am probably doing something wrong)  Below is an idea of what font I am looking for. 

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I just went down this road recently and am very happy with the end result. Received the product quickly and came with clear instructions. I used https://www.boatus.com/boatgraphicsnew/lettering.asp?t=RegNumbers and created exactly how I wanted it.

·
2015 SUV 17
42 Posts
Never had a boat before, can you pick the numbers you want like a personalized license plate or do you have to take what you get?

·
Brandon, FL
10,549 Posts
You can't choose the numbers and you don't have to take what you get...but you will have to be satisfied with the numbers that are assigned. ;)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I had Lwalker make me some for my Hellsbay, Sent him a pm called me back with in the hour, told him what I wanted, sent me a picture of it with in another hour after he designed it on his computer, gave him the okay dropped them in the mail had them the next day. They look great!

Paid through paypal, was as easy as it comes with great service.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Hey guys,

Just picked up a skiff from out of state and need to get some FL numbers for it.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone local, SW Florida, that could produce a font I am looking for. I've searched the forum but can't seem to find a thread about it.  (I am probably doing something wrong)  Below is an idea of what font I am looking for. 

Thanks for the help.

Is that the ECC Vantage that was listed up in NC?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts