Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I custom built this recently, but son could never used it because his situation changed.

Price reduction!!! From $600 to $375! It's stored in my garage and it's got to go to make room for the boat! Cash, Cash App, Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, Bitcoin, ETH, XRP and excepting most crypto coins!

Located in the Ellenton / Palmetto FL area, 5 mins off of I-75.

Ted

·
Reel Florida Fishing Charters
273 Posts
Great work!!! Too bad I have 9 foot ceilings in my kids rooms.

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Price bump! Dropped the price to $450. I need it out of my garage for my little microskiff build. It's brand new and custom built!

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will trade for decent fly fishing equipment, like a Nautilus or Tibor fly reel or high end fly rod or a mid range combo. What do you have?

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will also trade for bitcoin or other crypto currencies or new/newish boat accessories. I got 2 skiff restore projects underway.

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Bump!

Kids are going back to school and they need desk and workstation space. Computers, gaming stations and space to do homework and projects, all in the same space as a normal Twin XL bed. Can easily hold a person up to 250lbs or more. Very solid built! It's new, never used.

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump! Price reduction from $600 to $375!!! It's New but stored in my garage and I need to make room for my boat project. You have a growing Kid and need more room in his bedroom. This is an XL Twin bed plus 2 desk, in the footprint of a Twin XL bed. Heavy duty without being bulky looking. Very sturdy, safe and functional. Most kids love this concept!

Cash, Cash App, PayPal, Zelle, Venmo and Bitcoin, ETH, XRP, LTC, etc. No checks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts