SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Gheenoe NMZ

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hoosfisher, Apr 20, 2014.

1. hoosfisher

hoosfisher I Love microskiff.com!

I couldn't figure out how to post pics here but if someone directs me to instructions I can rather than just linking craigslist. Can send photos of build if any buyers are interested in them.

2001 9.9 Merc 4stroke, runs like dream- never had any issues whatsoever and starts right up + quiet!

All work is custom- was stripped to hull and completely redone. Stringers were placed underneath the raised false floor. Transom reinforced. All freshly painted! The hull underside is an epoxy graphite base that holds up against any oysters or rocks- bounces off rather than grabs like just gel coat over fiberglass. All work is glassed and epoxied in. NO rot or anything through out- work was performed year and half ago, and I carefully inspected for any spots before repainting last week. Poling platform/seat I'm rear. In pics, one cup holder missing in rear- just had them out from painting and will be placing back shortly. Boat drafts super shallow- less than 5 inches with two people. Have run twenty miles back into the Everglades with this multiple times, redfish way up creeks in SC, musky on the rivers in VA . Great all around boat for a number if different scenarios!! Boat, motor, trailer 4000 OBO- will not sell motor without boat and trailer package included.

Push pole not included- for reference that is my 22' stiffy for my other rig. I had a 16 ft hybrid for this one but friend snapped it last week using on his rig- we are repairing now, may be able to include and it would be roughly 19' I believe once fixed shortly.

Pulled the trigger on a Dolphin super skiff and gotta let this baby go to make some room in garage. May be able to deliver anywhere on 95 between Raleigh and Miami on the first Friday of May when I go to pick up new boat.

Have pics of build for interested buyers who'd like to see stringers or pics of any glasswork.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/4432311090.html

2. hoosfisher

No Gheenoe hunters out there, eh? This boat is ready to fish, doesn't require a thing to get her on the water catchin fish or shooting birds! Bump 3600 OBO, free delivery anywhere along i95 from NC to miami!

3. fjbolebruch@gmail.

fjbolebruch@gmail. I Love microskiff.com!

have you tried posting this to customgheenoe.com ?

4. hoosfisher

I did post on customgheenoe, thanks.

5. hoosfisher

BUMP 3300. Someone's gotta be looking for ready to go Gheenoe!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/4432311090.html

6. dmass1414

dmass1414 I Love microskiff.com!

Are you in Florida? Call or text me. Name is Dustin. Really interested. 239-464-8257

7. wr1000

wr1000 I Love microskiff.com!

Interested too. Send PM, please. Bill

8. hoosfisher

If you called me last Thursday/Friday about the boat, my phone went for a ride this weekend down the highway. Email me or PM me if trying to reach the next couple days.