SOLD/EXPIRED Custom gheenoe, NMZ 15'4"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hoosfisher, Sep 15, 2014.

1. hoosfisher

hoosfisher I Love microskiff.com!

Thought about keeping it but back up for sale again after some deliberation. Pulled the trigger on a Dolphin skiff few months ago and gotta let this baby go to make some room in garage  :'(.

2001 9.9 Merc 4stroke, runs like dream- never had any issues whatsoever and starts right up + quiet!

All work is custom- was stripped to hull and completely redone. Stringers were placed underneath the raised false floor. Transom reinforced. All freshly painted! The hull underside is an epoxy graphite base that holds up against any oysters or rocks- bounces off rather than grabs like just gel coat over fiberglass. All work is glassed and epoxied in. NO rot or anything through out- work was performed two years ago and garage kept. Poling platform/seat in rear. Rod holders with tubes extended into rear platform. Also spaced them and conformed them to hold shotguns as well for a good old cast and blast. In pics, one cup holder missing in rear- just had them out from painting and will be placing back shortly. Boat drafts super shallow- less than 5 inches with two people. Have run twenty miles back into the Everglades with this multiple times, redfish way up creeks in SC, musky on the rivers in VA . Great all around boat for a number if different scenarios!! Boat, motor, trailer 3600 OBO- will not sell motor without boat and trailer package included.

Push pole not included- for reference that is my 22' stiffy from my other rig to visualize.

Have pics of build for interested buyers who'd like to see stringers or pics of any glasswork.

Email me andrewv@vt.edu for quicker response.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/4670103766.html

2. hoosfisher

3. hoosfisher

By the way, the black on the bottom is a double coated graphite epoxy finish that makes it slick as a baby's bottom if you kiss any oysters or rocks- it'll bounce right off rather than grab like the fiberglass with just a paint coat would. Make me an offer!

4. hoosfisher