SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Gheenoe Classic

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by zlenart1, Jan 9, 2015.

1. zlenart1

zlenart1 I Love microskiff.com!

Gheenoe Classic 15'6" with a Johnson 28hp tiller
    Boat:
    -This is one of the wider body Gheenoes (55" at widest point) and is incredibly stable
    -Boat has front deck with two hatches that came from the factory
    -Large Center guide box with no divider (Just one large open space)
    -Rear raised seat with medium platform mounted above it (removable)
    -Automatic Bilge Pump wired to the switch Panel
    -Front navigation lights (wires have been run, but not connected to the switch panel)
    -I have a stern navigation light that needs to be mounted that I will give you
    -Custom aluminum Trolling motor mount
    -Oversized anchor

Motor
    -1988 Johnson 28hp tiller
    -Previous owner painted and purchased new decals for it thinking that it was a 25hp, but I brought the model number to the local Johnson/Evinrude dealer and it is a 28hp
    -Fast motor, can be cold starting, but starts on one pull all day once warmed up

Trailer is in great condition as well. I've replaced everything but the jack within the last year.

$4300 OBO

Will consider trades for other boats only, I don't think I want another gheenoe as I'll consider anything
    239-595-6144 Text messages are preferred but you can also call, however, it will likely go to voicemail. E-mails will work as well. Send me what you have worst I can say is no!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. zlenart1

forgot to mention that it includes a 55lb thrust basspro trolling motor (made by motorguide), and the stiffy push pole

3. zlenart1

4. zlenart1

Decided to keep it. NO LONGER FOR SALE