SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Engine Shroud for 25 Sea Vee, Contender, Whitewater, Rampone, etc...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, Oct 7, 2011.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I know this is a little out of the microskiff realm, but I also know there are a lot of multi-boat owners on here too..!

Custom Engine shroud with starboard cutting board on top. Awesome work surface/cutting board/rigging table that is just the right height so you don't have to lean over to work. New starboard cutting board is 46" wide.

It's also a great place to lean when it's rough out and it cuts engine noise to just about zero. Closes in transom.

Is custom built to allow motor to trim up to the end of first trim cylinder, just into the tilt mode so you can get into shallow water and trailer the boat with no issues at all.

Is easily leaned forward in 10 seconds, or fully removable in 20 seconds.

A quality piece that will last a lifetime. Painted a very light grey. Carpeted on back side with black bunk carpet.

Reason for sale is I'm having another one made with some storage ideas underneath.

Oh and since this is a shallow water forum, it effects draft exactly 1/2" (I measured!) ;)

$450. Located in Palm City, FL.

772-521-9 9 9 0

-Tom

On the boat:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Detail shots:
    [​IMG]

Folds down in 10 seconds, also fully removes from the boat in another 10 seconds, with no tools:
    [​IMG]

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Lots of tire kickers at the original price but it's still here........ so I'm reducing it to $350 and adding more pics:

Front:
    [​IMG]

Top shot, showing cutting board:
    [​IMG]

Side shots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Corners:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hold-down bracket inside back sides:
    [​IMG]