Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, is there anyone that can recommend a shop who makes custom covers for Bossman Tailspotter 17?
I called a couple of places in Miami, I got a few estimates ranging between 1.5 and 1.8K.
I heard that some shops do the same around 700 - 800 bucks.
Let me know if you have any recommendation!

·
Registered
724 Posts
I just had Amon at Doyle Sail in Miami make me a new Sunbrella cover for my new to me 28 Whitewater with engine bracket and engines makes the cover almost 32ft long. Was not cheap ($1500.00) but very well made and should last many, many, more years. That being said I purchased a simple nylon type cover for my HPX-18 Maverick from BoatCovers Direct and I was very happy with it for keeping dirt and debris out of my flats boat.
IMG_7925.jpg

·
Registered
473 Posts
I just had Amon at Doyle Sail in Miami make me a new Sunbrella cover for my new to me 28 Whitewater with engine bracket and engines makes the cover almost 32ft long. Was not cheap ($1500.00) but very well made and should last many, many, more years. That being said I purchased a simple nylon type cover for my HPX-18 Maverick from BoatCovers Direct and I was very happy with it for keeping dirt and debris out of my flats boat. View attachment 66076
Do you know if the same cover would work for the hpxs?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yes it will work for your HPXS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts