Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Basic casting platforms starting at $450 with powder-coat and SeaDek (add $80 for anodized finishes, brushed or polished. Also note SeaDek is not custom. Custom SeaDek can be included for additional costs.)
-Add sissy bar for $250
-Tarpon Cages $400+ for removable and $1000+ for cage and platform.
-Other custom products can be made. Ex: Poling platforms, grab bars, custom ballyhoo trays, custom deck keys etc. you imagine it we build it! (please note all items will be required to have a deposit put down to start the build, and no prices include shipping)

Contact me at [email protected]
Thank you for your interest, and I hope to put one of our products on your bow soon!

Visit our website: http://www.metalfabtallahassee.com
Follow us on Instagram (@metal_fabrication) and our Facebook (Metal Fabrication and Sales of Tallahassee) to see more of our work!

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Bryson! Perfect timing. I need a new grab bar made to replace existing bars on my center console. I'm in Tally so I can swing the boat by sometime so we can talk through it. I'll reach out here this week so we can coordinate.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bryson! Perfect timing. I need a new grab bar made to replace existing bars on my center console. I'm in Tally so I can swing the boat by sometime so we can talk through it. I'll reach out here this week so we can coordinate.
Sounds good! Just give us a shout at 850-205-2300 before you head over with the boat!

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,416 Posts
Metal Fabrication has done several custom projects for me. Quality work, fair prices and great customer service. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Recently called Metal Fabrication from Indiana for a project for my new Beavertail Mosquito. Emailed the (very) rough sketch w/ description of what I wanted, when I needed it completed, etc. Finished and arrived BT right on time. Certainly would use them again & highly recommend their workmanship.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts