SOLD/EXPIRED CUSTOM 2011 M109R LE

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by CLIFF69, Aug 27, 2013.

1. CLIFF69

CLIFF69 I Love microskiff.com!

For sale is my 2011 Suzuki Boulevard M109R LE (Limited Edition). The color that year for the LE was a black (has some small metallic flake in the light) with a burnt orange stripe down the middle. NADA LIST$12,070 With Out the MODS. The bike has lots of customizing. Here is to link so you can see what is done with the lights. <a href="http://youtu.be/33Elenf22HQ" rel="nofollow">  I got a new 250 tire not on it yet old tire has lots of tread left. It has under 5000mi on it.The bike is in GREAT SHAPE. Will trade for a super nice FLATS BOAT with 4stroke on it.
    TRADE IN 12000  OR 13000 RANGE.YANA SHIKI ANODIZED BLACK BRAKE & CLUTCH LEVERS.

DEBADGED.KURYAKYN IOS FOOTRESTS.CUSTOM MIRRORS.Hard Krome dual swept exhaust ceramic coated satin black. Twin cone air intakes, powder coated gloss black. Power Commander 5 with tune for aftermarket intake and exhaust. ) Baron Xtreme Handlebars with custom made (1 of 1) 2.5" risers.Black stainless front brake lines 6" extended. Extended clutch cable 6". Custom black powder coated kick stand. Black Powder coated case covers on left side (2) and one cover on right side (1) to have more black on bike. Chrome shift pegM109R Edge glow derby  cover orange ) Custom Blue LED conversion gauges/tach the originals were sent out to have the leds replaced, it is still the original gauge clusters) Knight Rider LED under-cowl lights Gen-III. These have multiple functions and colors, and also act as an extra set of turn signals (that scroll) and brake light (really bright) has remote. <Integrated tail light in smoke color, to give the back a more sleek look without turn signals sticking out the sides. Fender eliminator kit and license plate bracket, gets rid of the huge plate bracket and rear turn signals 6 Multi-colored led light bars under the gas tank and back of the bike, has a lot of different programs and features, turn them on while cruising at night, or at a show, has remote) AGM dry cell battery, ever hate putting on the trickle charger while your bike sits? No need to with this battery, will start right up every time with no charge while sitting. ) HID Headlight in 6000k w/slim ballast, you can see 10x better with this headlight, and be seen 10x better as well.
    LED turn signal correction box (can't remember who I bought it from), keeps the turn signals blinking the correct speed when using LED's instead of incandescent so you don't have to use those resistors that get hot and melt through your tail piece.This bike gets looks and waves everywhere I go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CLIFF69

WATCH THIS   http://youtu.be/33Elenf22HQ

3. CLIFF69