Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 17 HPX with no cup holders...I could drill some massive holes in my gunnels and put in some recessed ones, but I just hate to do it. Anyone have any good ideas? I feel like I have seen some that mount in the corner on the floor near the rear bulkhead, but I cant remember where I saw these. Any help/thoughts are appreciated. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I made this out of starboard and bought the stainless holders, and attached to the side of console with a v-lock - that way I can take it off if I don't want it in the way

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you have aluminum rod holders on your console, you could have a single cup holder welded to the stern side of them.

·
Soy un Perdedor
2,616 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I mainly use the recessed cup holders on my poling and casting platform which I think are 100% worth it after I gained the courage to install them. I would give up the ones I use running the boat before that. The only nice thing is holding your coffee on the early morning runs.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
464 Posts
I absolutely love these:
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/kasswinns--liquid-caddy-cup-holder--13141957?recordNum=2

They come in black or white. Here's what's great about them - they give you multiple mounting options. I have mine mounted to my grab bars around the console and I have them positioned so they are not in the way. They also adjust to the size of the beverage so you can hold cans or larger bottles. Then they swivel so when you hit wakes or whatever, your drink does not spill.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts