Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cuda Craft - 16' Classic Flats boat Hull & Trailer - $1200
Awesome project for the right person who can appreciate this rare and classic hull and has the time and ability to restore it. I believe less than 100 Cuda Crafts were ever made, but they have a strong cult following and lasting reputation for being some of the toughest, best made boats ever...

See Pics Below

This boat has a lot of potential - Beautiful lines, 82" beam and a blank canvas for your project to build it the way you want it and have a truly unique skiff. It is very flat in the back and will draft very shallow, and probably not require more than 50 -70 hp to run fast.

I have a clean title in hand.

Entire outside of hull and bottom was sanded, faired and primed with 5 coats of Interlux Interprotect Primer, then coated with 4 coats of Interlux Perfection. Hull is shiny and white. The cap and inside need full restoration - The inside has been gutted down to the stringers, which need to be replaced. The Transom was rebuilt just prior to me getting the boat and transom seems very solid, but may require additional fiberglass work. Included in this listing are the trailer, a center console, and misc materials I bought for this project - 3 sheets of marine plywood, a roll of fiberglass mat, and a mixed bag of resin, putty, etc that may or may not still be good.

It's on a solid galvanized trailer, that will need a little attention and probably some new tires to be road worthy. I have some spare trailer parts that I may be able to include to get you home.

I also have a really clean 1995 Evinrude 70 hp with controls for sale $2500 https://www.microskiff.com/threads/...ontrols-runs-strong-2500-pompano-beach.46595/

Call if interested in hull and / or motor - I can provide more info and pics...

John - 904.376.5366

1 - 2 of 2 Posts