Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Crazy stupid vehicles

7784 Views 191 Replies 47 Participants Last post by  Smackdaddy53
So I’m drive down the expressway and this crazy ask pull up next to me. An old Chevy SUV in baby blue jacked in front and back. WHY??? I know y’all have seen worse but when I see that 80,s 4 door Olds with 50” flipping chrome wells in gold a low profile tires I’ll post a picture
Give it your best shot

Cloud Car Sky Tire Land vehicle
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

· Registered
2015 13' Gheenoe w/ 2020 Yamaha 4HP 4Stroke
100 Posts
The dumbest thing I have seen is the North Carolina Squat on a truck.

Look it up, just plain dumb!!!

Every Area has their name in front of the "Squat" or "Lean". It's absolutely the most liberal thing I have ever seen! And by liberal, I mean dumbest because liberals are dumb.

· Registered
2022 Evo
1,021 Posts
Saw a full sized pickup the other day with a 12” lift in the front and lowered in the back. Don’t know how that guy could see over the hood! Was a sweet truck otherwise. Wish I could’ve snagged a pic it was ridiculous!

· I Love microskiff.com!
629 Posts
That hurts my eyes. Around here, it seems like a lot of teenagers driving these things. How they can afford to modify these trucks and then put gas in them is beyond me. It's kind of like the equivalent of driving a sports car but never exceeding 2,000 RPMs.

· Registered
2015 13' Gheenoe w/ 2020 Yamaha 4HP 4Stroke
100 Posts

· Registered
1,158 Posts
Everybody can talk shit about the squat if you were running dogs, seriously running dogs on bucks in the early and mid 2000’s your shit was a little low in the back and running q’s or joggers. Yes the squat today looks like shit but how many of us motherfuckers had mullets and ray tails? Shit look in the mirror you may be sporting some gay as Tom selick wanna be mustache

1 - 20 of 192 Posts