Couple pics from the weekend

Discussion in 'Photo Hut' started by skinny_water, Feb 26, 2010.

1. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

I was over in ML/NSB for the weekend fishing the ECC get together and photo tourney.  I ended up placing 2nd in the picture tourney with this one.

It proves you can't go wrong with a bloody deck, lol
    [​IMG]

Editing pictures from the day.  The view out the back of the house we stayed at.
    [​IMG]

HDR Sunrise outback
    [​IMG]

My first attempt at a photo stitching.  DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME  We broke the push pole while fishing, and on the way back to the ramp we ran outta gas.  It was 545pm, and the park closed at 6pm...and we didn't want to get locked inside the gate.  So, on plane being towed at 18-19mph.  I got up in the middle like a surfboard and I snapped 3 pictures across in sequence.  I stitched them together to get this crazyness.  again....DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.  NOT SAFE....but it did turn out to be a sweet shot  ::)
    [​IMG]

This picture was taken just before we popped up on plane.  In the nature of the photo tourney you had to have the bag of soft plastics in the picture.  So with a broken push pole, out of gas, and spilled beer I figured this would be the trifecta of awesomeness.
    [​IMG]

Oh, and one fish picture.  Erik stuck this one on his second cast of the first day.  Tracking Redfish over there was a dream compared to TB!
    [​IMG]

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Thats a really good photo. [smiley=thumbsup3.gif]

Easy now.......Thats why the lagoon should be fly only. ;) Or at least artificials only. (Sorry but scented baits shouldn't count either.)

3. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

Wouldn't feel bad about that either. The 3rd fish that I casted at ate, lol. Def not TB!
    [​IMG]