SOLD/EXPIRED Costa Del Mar Sunglasses f/s

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by litlblusrn4bigred, Jul 14, 2008.

1. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

I have two pairs of Costa Del Mar Fathom sunglasses that I no longer need.  They have dark lenses.  I paid 120 for each pair, that is 240 total.  I have had both pairs for about a year or less.  One pair, the very tip of the ear pieces are broken off, but still work properly and dont bother your ears or anything.  I am asking 100 per pair or best offer.  Both pair are in good condition with very little wear.  They both have a couple of small scratches on them but, nthing to where you cant see out of them.  Serious inquiries only, if you need pics let me know.  Thanks.  Matt.

2. litlblusrn4bigred

Here are some pics.

pair with the ends missing. Just the very tips are off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second pair.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you. Lenses are perfect on both pairs. There is a small (less than 1/4") scratch that doesnt hinder the visibility at all. Let me know if you are interested. Also, I have cases for both pair that will go with the sale.

3. litlblusrn4bigred

85 bucks firm for the pair that do not have the ends broken off. I will ship them to you for free, UPS ground shipping.
    I would be willing to take 80 for the pair that have the broken off tips, with free shipping as well.
    If that isnt cheap enough, pm with another offer and I will consider it. Thanks.

4. litlblusrn4bigred

anyone want to make an offer.........anyone? :D

5. litlblusrn4bigred

Sorry, but I cannot except a test as an offer..... ;D :D

6. JoeWelbourn

JoeWelbourn "The Flats Solicitor"

$100 for the pair. Costa will not warranty the scratch or broken tip. call me to discuss.

Joe
    813-928-9887

7. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Costa will warranty the broken tips. I had a pair of fathoms a few years back and the tips broke off and the rubber started to peel. Shipped them back, and two weeks later I had new arms on my frames. Cost me nothing but the shipping. Sux to have to ship them though. The Costa factory is 20 min from my house.

8. litlblusrn4bigred

Thanks Joe, appreciate the offer however, I think I will keep them. And like aaronshore said too, costa will warranty them. have a good one. :cool:

9. stickwaver

stickwaver Hammer in my hand still pounding on a screw

PM sent this morning